Some disorders, including celiac disease can affect teeth health. In dealing with this disease or food intolerance, or other disorders that affect nutrient absorption, enamel demineralisation risks exponentially grow.
The digestive system can not deliver anymore the essential minerals in the body when the body needs them.
Tooth enamel is formed of 96% mineral, and represents the toughest structure of the body. The bad news is that enamel easily erodes because of acids in the mouth and due to diets low in nutrients.
The most feared enemies of tooth enamel are acidic foods and drinks. Daily habits can slowly dissolve some of the minerals contained in the enamel. In this article you will find out how to remoneralize and regrow tooth enamel.
How to Remineralize & Regrow Tooth Enamel
Try to avoid these aliments:
- Sodas and soft drinks because they contain sugar and phosphoric acid
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated oils and margarine
- Pasteurized milk
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Bread and cereals
Fortunately, there are some great remedies to remineralize and regrow tooth enamel:
1. Rinse your mouth with coconut oil. This will encourage saliva production and will keep you mouth moisturised. Also, this procedure eliminates toxic dental bacteria and stimulates the salivary glands. Saliva protects teeth and helps in the remineralization process.
2. Be sure you gain enough Vitamin D because it balances the ratio of calcium and phosphorus, thus supporting mineralization. Good sources of vitamin D are egg yolks, fermented cod liver oil, pure krill oil, salmon and other fatty fishes.
3. Also eat aliments that contain vitamin K2 and vitamin C.
4. Avoid salt. If you want to use salt, use Himalayan salt.
5. Eat strawberries.
6. Eat pickles because they are rich in probiotics and they are excellent for balancing the populations of beneficial bacteria in the mouth.