Foot corns are nothing more than some accumulation of thickened skin that give us big headaches. Some people resort to the surgeons, without even knowing that there are some natural remedies to treat painful corns, very cheap and handy, but they require a lot of patience and perseverance.
In this article you will find out how to get rid of foot corns at home and having them soft and beautiful during all year, not only when summer is coming.
Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Foot Corns
1. Wash your feet in hot water several evenings in a row, in which you dissolved three tablespoons of baking soda. The obtained mixture has to have the capacity to soften the hardened or dead skin and to remove it. The bath should last from 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Another natural way to get rid of foot corns is vinegar. Soak a cotton pad in vinegar and apply it on the foot corn. Leave it to action until next morning. Next day, after you removed the cotton pad, rub the affected areas with a pumice.
3. Cut a thick slice of lemon and apply it on the foot corn before you go to sleep and tie it very well using a mull or a clean cloth. Leave the lemon on the foot corn all night. Repeat this procedure several nights in a row until the foot corn fall of from the foot, probably when you wash your feet.
4. Smash a clove of garlic and mix it very well. Apply the obtained paste on the foot corn more nights in a rows until the foot corn will disappear.
5. Celandine is another great remedy against foot corns and you can find if everywhere, even under the snow. The yellow liquid from the inside of this plant is very effective in treating foot corns. Apply this liquid several times per week, during 2 weeks.