Named by specialists angioma, red moles are vascular abnormalities that may occur both on the skin and the organs. Red moles are divided into vascular tumors (hemangiomas) that disappear spontaneously in 80% of cases, and malformation caused by abnormal dilatation of blood vessels or lymphatic system, which never disappear.
In this article you will read about natural remedies that will help you to get rid of red moles. These natural remedies are effective just for small red moles. Natural remedies should be use several times per day, until the moles completely disappear.
Fortunately, this type of moles do not cause health problem. Just in exceptional cases, when the red moles are localized on the respiratory tract and they impeding breathing or are localized in the ocular region and hindering visibility.
1. Aloe Vera: Squeeze the plant on the red moles and gently massage them using the plant. Repeat this process several times per day.
2. Swedish Bitter: Soak a cotton pad in Swedish bitter and fix it on the mole using an adhesive. Keep it 4 days. After 4 days wash very well the area and then repeat the process and leave it to act for another 4 days.
3. Celandine: Apply celandine juice on the red moles several times per day. You can also soak a cotton pad in celandine tincture and apply it on the red moles.
4. Propolis: You can use it in natural form or as a tincture. Gross propolis should be applied on the moles, fix it and leave it to act 2 days. After 2 days, wash very well and repeat the process for another 2 days. If you use propolis tincture, apply the tincture 2-3 timer per day on the red moles.
5. Baked potato and castor oil: Mix these 2 ingredients until you obtain a paste. Apply it on the moles 2-3 times per day.